- Visit a coffee plantation and pick coffee beans with farmers
- Bring the beans to the CPC-wet processing centre where the coffee is pulped, fermented, washed, dried and packed
- Enjoy lunch in a traditional stilt house with a local family
- Have a refreshing swim in the Tad Yuang Waterfall
- Stop at the CPC-factory to learn about the dispatch of the coffee for export
- Finish with a coffee tasting in the CPC-laboratory
CPC one-day tours are organized every Tuesday and Thursday during the coffee season that lasts from November to March.
Booking and information:
Contact: CPC office in Pakse
Phone: +856 3121 4126
All profits from this tour will directly benefit the CPC members and their communities.