So what is a Brand Culture?
Brand culture is a living, breathing identity.
It defines our core – the heart of who we are and how we want to be perceived.
Southern Laos is:
- More than a collection of provinces, attractions and towns – Southern Laos’ diversity and strength in unity defines the destination.
- Rich diversity of encounters rooted in nature, culture and history.
- Pure and authentic, giving a sensation of serenity untouched by modernity.
- Brought to life by people with distinct charm and a simple, care-free approach to life.
- Southern Laos helps visitors create experiences of a lifetime.
Why does a tourism destination brand matter?
Brand Knowledge —> Brand Trust —> Brand Loyalty
What does this mean for tourists?
Gaining awareness of a destination. Understand and trust the destination’s promise. Desire to experience it.
What does this mean for destinations?
A trusted brand brings loyalty.
What does this mean for your business?
Increased visibility and opportunities as the destination develops. Higher revenue potential and better understanding of customers.
Please find below the logo, tips on how to use the brand, guidelines and more in-depth information about the Southern Laos brand. In case you need different formats for the logo’s for example jpg, png, or ai format please let us know at: email@example.com
Some documents are transparent or white, so drive your mouse carefully to get what you want.