NGOC’S COOKING CLASSES
In Southern Laos, visitors can enjoy the variety of both Western and Asian cuisines. For the ones who are seeking for the authentic taste of the Asian local cuisine when visiting Southern Laos, this is a good opportunity to actually learn how to cook them with the local instructor. Ngoc ’s Cooking class can offer you the cooking sessions with step by step instruction. An interesting part is you can pick up the fresh ingredients from the local market and use them for your choice of menu.
See and do
- Choose from two sessions: 9am-12 noon for lunch or 2pm-5pm for dinner.
- Visit the amazing Paksé market to personally select fresh, seasonal ingredients for your menu that changes daily (a small extra fee will be charged for the option which includes a visit to the market)
- Ngoc will demonstrate each step for preparing and cooking a range of at least three dishes, plus dessert, and ’students’ can join with ’hands-on’ participation.
How to get there
- Transport can be arranged from your accommodation in central Paksé.
- OR - meet at the central Xuanmai Restaurant for transport to Xuanmai Garden Resort for the class.
Contact Xuanmai Restaurant - in the centre of Paksé, near the Paksé Hotel, at the corner of Road 10 and Road 5,
or email: phetmany-90 live.com or telephone: 58485684.