Champasak Palace Hotel
Stay at the palace of King Boun Oum, a truly once in a lifetime experience.
Champasak Palace Hotel is elegantly located in the heart of Pakse, the capital city of Champasak Province. lt was originally constructed to be a palace of Jao Boon Oum, the last king of Southern Laos.
You will appreciate this when you see its grandiose 7 stories, arched balconies, high ceilings and 115 rooms. There are no less than 1,900 doors and windows sculptured in traditional Laotian style, which gave rise to the name “Thousand Room Pavillion”.
The seven story palace was built in 1969 combining French colonial and Lao architectural design. 2013 the palace was renovated while keeping its old charms in tact. Champasak Palace Hotel offers the finest service and hospitality to every guest.
Services and Facilities
The hotel caters delicious Laotian, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese and European cuisine.
Conference and Banquet
The hotel can arrange meetings for both small groups up to 30 persons in a small conference room and bigger groups up to 200 persons in a grand conference room.
Activity in the area:
- Phou Salao - Viewpoint - Pakse
- Pakse City Cycling Tour (40min - 1 hr)
- Vat Phou Salao Viewpoint - Cycling Tour (2-3 hrs)
- Sedone River - Pakse - Cycling Tour (1.5 - 2 hrs)
- Vat Luang
- Champasak Palace Hotel
- The Chinese Vat SopSé - Temple
- The local Dao Heuang Market - Pakse
- Buddha Stone Carvers
- Laos Wind Trace Art Museum
- The Weavers of Ban Saphai and Don Kho
- Extended Rural Mekong Tour
- Vat Phou Cruises
- Chinese Temple
- Weaving & Buddhist Culture Tour ( Ban Saphai & Ban Don Khor)
- NGOC’S COOKING CLASSES