Bolaven Plateau Coffee Producers
One-day tour with the Bolaven Plateau Coffee Producers Cooperative (CPC)
On this tour you will learn from smallholder coffee farmers how high quality, organic, and fair trade certified coffee gets from the tree to the cup.
- Visit a coffee plantation and pick coffee beans with farmers
- Bring the beans to the CPC-wet processing centre where the coffee is pulped, fermented, washed, dried and packed
- Enjoy lunch in a traditional stilt house with a local family
- Have a refreshing swim in the Tad Yuang Waterfall
- Stop at the CPC-factory to learn about the dispatch of the coffee for export
- Finish with a coffee tasting in the CPC-laboratory
CPC one-day tours are organized every Tuesday and Thursday during the coffee season that lasts from November to March.
Booking and information:
Contact: CPC office in Pakse
Phone: +856 3121 4126
Email: cpclaos.coffeetour gmail.com
All profits from this tour will directly benefit the CPC members and their communities.